白露社新作《夜永 eternal love》体验版英语台词中译

白露社新作《夜永 eternal love》体验版英语台词中译

2020-08-31 904次阅读 0人点赞

编者注:

“我玩了夜永,才发现自己是个丈育。”

大家都很期待的白露社新作《夜永》在上周二放出体验版后,不少玩家因为看不懂游戏内的一些英语文本而叫苦不迭,于是莫言国G编辑部决定进行协商,由我们的成员 @屠龙侠912 对《夜永》DEMO中出现的英语文本进行中文翻译,并由白露社的staff成员一定程度上进行校对,这样既让白露社坚持“不进行游戏内翻译影响整体观感、不暴露隐喻”,又能方便看不懂英文的玩家们理解《夜永》体验版的剧本内容

正文开始。

image

Maybe, I can finally understand...

或许,在这一刻我终于能领悟……

What I want to say is that I was wrong.

我想说的只是“我错了”——

I’ve been.

从一开始。

image

Our Father in heaven,

我们在天上的父,

Hallowed be your Name.

愿你的名被尊为圣,

Your Kingdom come.

愿你的国降临,

Your will be done on earth,

愿你的旨意行在地上,

As it is in heaven.

如同行在天上。

Give us this day our daily bread.

我们日用的饮食,今天赐给我们。

And forgive us our debts,

饶恕我们的罪,

As we forgive our debtors.

如同我们饶恕得罪我们的人。

And lead us not into temptation,

不叫我们遇见试探,

But deliver us from evil one.

拯救我们脱离凶恶。

For your is the kingdom, the power, and the glory, for ever.

因为国度、权柄、荣耀,都是你的,从现在直到永远。

Amen.

阿们。

(圣公会中文新译版)

image

Five cornflowers and nine irises, to the Lowry Hotel.

五支矢车菊辅以九朵鸢尾,送到劳里酒店。

……

Meet you, meet happiness.

遇见你,是为我之幸事。

image

??: Afternoon, Suzy.

下午好,Suzy。

Suzy: Good afternoon, little angel.

下午好,小天使。

??: Am I?

是说我吗?

Suzy: Who else can it be?

不然还有谁配得上?

??: I like it.

我喜欢这称呼。

Suzy: My pleasure.

你喜欢就好。

image

??: New order?

有新订单?

Suzy: Would you like to take my shift?

你愿意替我去吗?

??: Of course, but pay me double.

可以呀,不过得付我双倍薪水。

Suzy: I see. Damn Summer Bank Holiday!

知道啦。讨厌的夏季银行假!(有发放额外薪水之惯例的英国特殊法定假日)……

Suzy: But are you all right?

不过你状态还好吧?

image

I’m Luna. The one in the well.

我是月亮,可惜是井中之月。

She is Suzy. The one in the mirror.

她是花儿,却只是镜中之花。

image

“Suzy, you don’t like the telescope I gave you, don’t you?”

Suzy,你是不是不钟意我送你的望远镜?”

“What? I like it very much.”

“啊?我喜欢得很。”

“But why don’t you use it?”

“可为什么不见你用呢?

“Because I won’t see what I want to see.” She said.

“因为它会让我看不到我想看到的。”她说。

image

Suzy: What’s up?

怎么了?

……

Luna: 5... It’s a secret!

5……保密!

……

Luna: Do as you like.

随你便咯。

……

Luna: No way!

没门儿!

image

Suzy: Do you like tea?

喜欢喝茶吗?

Luna: English tea?

你是说英国茶?

Suzy: Yeah.

嗯。

Luna: Prefer black tea to green tea, except Assam.

比起绿茶我更偏爱红茶,阿萨姆除外。

image

Luna: Sweet-scented osmanthus?

桂花?

We have those trees in my school.

我学校里也种了好几棵桂花树。

image

Luna: 还很……很……唔……Smooth!

还很……很……唔……柔滑!

This tea tastes so great!

这茶品起来真棒!

Suzy: One more drink?

再来一盏?

Luna: Sure!

好哇!

image

Luna: Like the difference between Pepsi and Coca Cola?

像是百事和可口可乐之间的差别?

Suzy: No, just like the difference between level A and level C.

不,这就是优秀和及格之间的差别。

image

Luna: It’s the first time——你泡茶给我喝。

这是头一回——你泡茶给我喝。

……

Luna: No, 完全没有印象——Trust my memory.

没,完全没有印象——信我的没错。

Suzy: Okay. We always make it today. It’s a tradition in China.

好吧。在这一天喝青茶是中国的一项传统。

Luna: What’s the name of the festival?

又是什么节日吗?

Suzy: Not really a festival.

也不算是。

……

Luna: It has so many names!

有这么多叫法!

……

Luna: A poem you taught me.

在你教过我的一首诗里。

Let me see.

我想想。

……

Luna: 不过中国人说话,都是这么的implicit?

不过中国人说话,都是这么的含蓄?

image

Luna: How did you guess it so fast!

你怎么一下子就猜到了?

Suzy: Because I love you.

因为我爱你呀。

Luna: You are so witty!

你可真狡猾!

……

Luna: Suzy, would you like to go to China with you?

Suzy,想跟我一起去中国吗?

Suzy: No.

不想。

Luna: Don’t you want to go home?

你难道不想家吗?

Suzy: This is my home.

这儿就是我家。

……

Luna: Forgive me.

抱歉。

Suzy: No, I should have said forgive me.

不用,该是我说抱歉才对。

……

Suzy: I lost sight of a very important thing.

我忘了件很要紧的事。

Luna: What?

什么?

Suzy: You may lose your sleep tonight.

你今晚可能要失眠。

Luna: Why?

怎么回事?

Suzy: I’m sorry, but this tea will steal you sleep.

对不住啦,大晚上喝茶会让你失去睡意。

Luna: No, it’s not funny at all!

别,这可一点都不好笑!

image

Ceylon is good, Earl Grey is better, and Darjeeling is the best.

锡兰茶不错,格雷伯爵更佳,不过最棒的还是大吉岭。

I hate oolong tea!

我恨乌龙茶!

image

I’m going to her country.

她之故土我所往。

She’s waiting in mine.

我之祖国她所傍。

Her country doesn’t have her.

彼身无以留彼邦。

But still have Luna in mine.

尚有银月照此方。

image

Suzy: Not greasy, but bored.

不是油腻,是会烦腻。

Luna: Are you sure?

确定吗?

Suzy: Yes, I’m sure.

千真万确。

……

Luna: So vacation is a great invention!

因此假期是一种伟大发明!

……

Suzy: Um... It’s the atmosphere!

呃……要的是气氛!

Luna: I don’t understand.

我不明白。

或者说这可能就是cultural difference。

或者说这可能就是文化差异。

……

Suzy: You wish.

你的愿望。

Luna: Tell me more.

再多讲点。

……

Suzy: Bring a marker.

拿支记号笔来。

……

只不过wish list是由假扮Santa Claus的大人所实现,而孔明灯上的愿望就只能交给immortals去实现了。

只不过愿望清单是由假扮圣诞老人的大人所实现,而孔明灯上的愿望就只能交给神仙们去实现了。

image

Luna: I can celebrate the Halloween in China.

我可以在中国过万圣夜呀。

……

Suzy: Try to move on, dear.

试着接受现实吧,小可爱。

……

Luna: I know you don’t want to talk about it.

我知道你不想聊这个。

……

Luna: I’m not following.

我不懂你的意思。

Suzy: My old.

我曾经的爱人。

翻译: @屠龙侠912

校对:白露社

最后编辑:2022年10月18日 12:55:59

留言板

发生未知错误

请尝试刷新页面,如果问题无法解决,可加 QQ群 761794704 进行反馈